Health Passport Project
The Health Project Passport has already been deployed in other regions of Quebec and has had a tremendously positive impact in facilitating English-speaking citizens to ASK for health services in their language, and in helping health service professionals to RESPOND to their requests.
It is more frequently used by seniors who are less fluent in French, but is not restricted to them. Health interventions are recognized as requiring full understanding of procedures to be applied by patients in order to benefit from treatment.
Please contact us if you or someone you know is interested in registering for the use of a copy of the Health Passport, or for more details on the project.
You may contact us at :
- Lanaudière 450 421-5379 (Michelle Eaton-Lusignan, Executive Director)
- Lanaudière 450 421-5929 (Diane Kyte, Project Officer)
- Chertsey 450 882-2123, ext. 3045
- Joliette 450 752-2572, ext. 3045
- St-Donat 819 424-3699, ext. 3045